“We train pets to complement your life, not complicate it!”
|Complications may include:||Complements may include:|
|Dog/dog or dog/cat or cat/cat aggression||Let's all get along!|
|People aggression||Let's greet like ladies and gentlemen!|
|Separation anxiety||I can leave my house!|
|Fears or phobias||Thunderstorms won't kill you (well, rarely)!|
|Jumping on guests||Four on the floor!|
|Housebreaking||Let's use grass outside!|
|Inappropriate urination by cats||That's what that box is for!|
|Destructive behavior by dogs and cats||I can have nice things in my home!|
|Excessive barking||I can answer a door or the phone and hear!|
|And, just plain old lack of manners!||I can control my pet!|
If you are looking for:
- Training without pain inflicted on your pet (no pinch, prong, choke, or shock collars).
- Training without food so your pet is not food motivated.
- Training that is kind and humane, positive and leadership based.
- Training with a quick, effective method so the norm is one visit from us, not weeks of training and expense.
- Free telephone advice once you have been seen.
- A small local business with over 75 vet practices referring to us.
- An experienced staff who is led by Jemi, who has 30+ years of experience.
If you answered yes to these questions, you have found your trainer!
Your next step is to meet our FAB Trainers under "About Us"
and information on "Services" we offer.
Check out our "Frequently Asked Questions" for answers to the questions running through your mind right now.
Let's face it, the majority of time the dog and/or cat know exactly what they are doing.
It's you that needs the help.